Monday 25 April 2011

Almost Ready

With two hours to go before the off I'm packed and The Cottage is ready for it's new occupant.  So I thought I'd just say 'cheerio'.  I don't arrive home in Eagleton until Thursday afternoon because I'm stopping in Glasgow for a few days.  I had hoped to get more blog posts done today but 'twas not to be.  I always believe that things will take me less time than they actually do.  

I'll post a few more on this blog when I get back to Scotland and then I'll be back on Eagleton Notes.

See you soon.  Oh, and while I'm away don't do anything I wouldn't do.  That's what my Grandmother always said to me.  I never really knew how much scope that gave me!

4 comments:

  1. I'd say you give us plenty of scope. We could all go flying half across the globe for example! (Not that I will...) Wishing you a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Safe traveling to Scotland! "See" you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels. Mark and I will be eagerly awaiting your arrival on Eagleton Notes. See you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete