Thursday 26 November 2009

A Tournament Best Forgotten

Well that's two days I'd rather forget.  I lost all 5 games of Association Croquet.  The irony is that I managed to play exceptionally well in part of each game but never managed to put a whole game together sufficiently to win although I only lost one game by more than a couple of hoops which was exceptionally frustrating.  I am, I have to say, rather less than a happy bunny.  But, hey, ho tomorrow is another day and a different game: Golf Croquet doubles.  My partner and I came second last year. 

So I now have the odd situation that I have not lost a game in the club and not won one away from it.  This has got to change!

4 comments:

  1. So you only win with the home crowd advantage, huh? Maybe there are too many distractions when you are playing away. Or maybe you need to employ a sports psychologist! Or maybe .....oh heck, I haven't a clue!! Enjoy your day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds a lot like life. There are always some hoops that are exceptionally frustrating... ;)

    Was going to write good luck today but then realized your today is already over. Oh well... Keep your hopes up, anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete